Monday, September 20, 2010

Another job completed...

"Out of Clutter find Simplicity, From Discord find Harmony. In the middle of difficulty lies Opportunity" ~ Albert Einstein
The beginnings of the special "Koala" order for a special little girl...
And the finished products ready for her Mum to create out of

Such a great quote for me today as I mull over the yet still to be cleaned and decluttered studio and office space.... I did start- I swear!!! But I had a customer order that had to be finished and phonecalls to be made, and then we had visitors (which is a big occasion here as we RARELY get people coming to see us out here). I am still debating as to whether or not I am going to post some "before" pics of all the mess and horrible disarray.... But I am too embarrassed haha!


Little Miss Biddy helping herself to some more cornflakes...
Mmm yummy... one very proud Bidsta!!! And what a mess LOL


Got a full on day tomorrow filled full of the School Assembly and Open Day, Parent Help, my Accupuncture Appointment (loving that right now, even if just for the half hour lie down during my treatment and the huge pick-me-up feeling afterwards), picking up and dropping off kiddies, shopping (hopefully, if I still have enough time after all that), then race home to get the kids all fed, bathed, homework done and bed... before the next day rocks around again! AND all with the 4 very tired and semi-patient cherubs in tow. Ahh... the life of a busy Mum! But don't we love it eh?! Bring on the school hols and some down time.....

Hope your week goes swimmingly well peeps!!!!

xox K

No comments:

Post a Comment