Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Mo Grow...

"There are three stages of a man's life: He believes in Santa Claus, He doesn't believe in Santa Claus, He is Santa Claus" ~ Author Unknown


Going to keep this one on a much lighter note than the last blog post I am sure you are all happy to know hahaha, but I REALLY want to thankyou all for your kind words of support and encouragement, which has really reinforced to me why I am doing all of this... and to think I almost didn't complete it and then nearly removed the post once it was out there!!! You guys are amazing xxx

The Mo Growth a few days ago... and the Angry "Chopper" look haha
SO.... Movember is in full swing here, with Chris's "growth" increasing by the minute- the only time he has ever been happy about the rate of which his hair spreads haha. But such a worthy cause to get behind and support, they even have a section for women to be able to get involved also... so stop the waxing and start the growing!!!

Funny... but it naturally grows that way!!! LOL
And speaking of in full swing... so is Harvest here too!!! Long hours, dust, flies, smouldering fires on machinery, and the unpredictable... but so far so good I guess. Let's hope that continues and it all goes well.

A Header cruising towards the chaser bin at dusk...
Taking off some lupins...
The 2 other Headers coming the other way...
And on the subject of growth as well (aren't I just tying all this random stuff in nicely today hahaha) some gorgeous friends of ours had a truckload of Sir Walter Lawn delivered to them up from the Big Smoke so they could finish off their backyard... but alas they over ordered a bit (better to be safe than sorry!). So after a small announcement on facebook and me happening to notice... we ended up with some luscious rolls of top grade turf to plant around our yard!!! YIPPEE!!! I couldn't believe our luck- and what amazing friends to just gift it to us as well- thanks guys xxx

One of the new sods of turf I planted...

One of the many Sir Walter rolls...

And some of our original lawn growth... finally it is taking off!!
So LOTS of planting for me over the last few days... I know I REALLY should be sewing madly, but I really needed to get this grass in and planted before it wilted and died too, and I can't wait for the end result! The muscles are a bit on the tender side today though... maybe that is a good thing LOL

Bridie out watching her Dad driving up and back harvesting...


And after bathtime...she found a Header Toy and went and did a bit herself! LOL
And almost another week has passed us by... you get to midweek and then suddenly the week has vanished!!!

Happy days xox K

No comments:

Post a Comment